GiggyGiggy3GiggyGiggy3

Good watchin'

Nice flash.

9.0

Mr. Happy Face Mr. Happy Face

I just can't laugh at this..

Killing a dog, killing a small child and REALLY emphasizing on it by carrying on the killing and talking about it.

Just not cool dude, there are limits in everything and you crossed them.

Rise of the MK:Part 3 Rise of the MK:Part 3

They are getting worse...

This just wasn't what you hyped it up to be. Sorry but I found this dissapointing and at the end it seems like you cut it off short. This is the shortest movie in this series, and then you cut it off before anythign really happened..

Just crappy to be honest.

Randy-Solem responds:

well you can't save 'em all Hasselhoff.

Retarded Animal Babies 10 Retarded Animal Babies 10

Very creative writing.

Hmm not bad. I liked the creative writing you added with all the internet stuff. ONly thing I found strange was how you compare your series with Happy Tree Friends. No offense but HTF have got you owned pal! :)

Good movie though. LL Cool J isnt cool though, but meh.

britney, britney, britney britney, britney, britney

Wow.

You actually knew this was gonna happen in real life.! Quick tell me this weeks lottery numbers!

hellz kitchen hellz kitchen

It's hard to review this.

Okay lets see here,

The graphics in this movie are top of the line. I can't see any way to make this movie look better.

The Idea of this movie is very unique as well. It's very strange in a good way. The comedy is good & bad. Some parts are good and some parts are alittle dumb.

Now for the bad. The animation in the movie is just not cutting it for me. I would think that with such nice graphics you would wanna make smooth detailed animation, and this movie's animation is just kinda choppy and South Park-ish.

Also the vocal recordings are very hard to understand at times. Some lines seem to be quiet and mumbley. And some character voices are trying to sound a bit too much like their ethnic group.

And as i always say, I find that when SO MANY people are working on a flash movie as they are in this, then you tend to expect more from it, and it takes away from the quality knowing that so many people had to work on it.

I think that with better animation, more clear sounds and better plots this could be one of the best series made with Flash.

Josh

Flash-Watching Tips Flash-Watching Tips

What to say bout sumthin like this...

Well guys... first of all the graphics just suck. But maybe thats how you wanted them to look? I dunno but either way graphics are the eye candy of anythin submitted to Newgrounds, so if your graphics are bad than half the audience may not like it.

The audio was your strong point. Most of the time I find that when people record their own audio they sound like dorks.. this movie was no exception. But you sounded like good dorks, not annoying 13 year olds with a micophone.

And finally your animation... it was very well synced with the audio, and I would have to say it was pretty good considering the stuff being animated was drawn pretty bad.

The movie is "DDD". Different, Demented & Decent.

Josh

Tomorrows-Nobody responds:

Damn straight we're good dorks. haha. Good review.. I think animation goes along with the graphics though... so 2 for graphics? eh.. theres lots of drawing and the like.

Link's Quest For Ass 2 Link's Quest For Ass 2

Just Crap

This is not good in any sense. It is not entertaining, it is not the works of a talented person, the graphics suck, the sound sucks, the jokes are terribley childish and stupid. the graphics you actually DID draw look like the works of someone who just got flash.

Just stupid in all categories.

White people are robots!! White people are robots!!

Your black

You are not white my friend. I can tell by the characters voices that you are a black kid trying to sound 'white'. The fact you say your white means your ashamed to be black, which in the end proves that this movie is nothing more than racist.

Just plain racist and stupid, where in the hell is Tom Fulp when people are breaking portal rules like this.

Super GTA Bros Super GTA Bros

Oh boy....

Yet another peice of sprite junk. Nothing good about this at all. Pointless violence, blurry sprites, poor animation, annoying music. The only part I liked was when Mario shot Sonic... but that joy lasted about 2 seconds.

Try again.